Search This Blog

TEST

test

Friday, January 28, 2022

Kaplan Test Prep Free Resources Link


My name is Isabella Teke and I am a pre-med senior at UF. I work with Kaplan Test Prep as a Student Brand Ambassador and have a link for UF pre-health students to gain access to free Kaplan Test Prep resources! All you need to enter to sign up through the link is your name, email, and test of interest (including the MCAT, GRE, DAT, OAT, and PCAT). Students will gain access to free practice exams, questions of the day, free study guides, and free Kaplan webinars centered around applying to their chosen grad school and studying tips. I feel like this would be super helpful to any students thinking of or currently studying for any of these exams that I had to reach out to see if you want to include the link in the pre-health listserv!

The link: http://campus.kaptest.com/ufl-isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment