Search This Blog

TEST

test

Monday, January 24, 2022

New Service Opportunity for Undergraduates

 

My name is Caroline de Jager and I am a graduate student at Virginia Tech studying traumatic brain injury. I am writing to spread the word about the opportunity to get involved in Synapse, a growing national organization that serves individuals with brain injury. Our mission is to provide a support network for these individuals and to empower students to become leaders in their communities. Through Synapse, undergraduates collaborate with local physicians and partners with the goal of improving quality of life for individuals with brain injury. I personally attribute my desire to pursue a career in research to my participation in Synapse and the meaningful, rewarding experiences I have had as a member of my school’s chapter. 

 

Synapse currently has 17 chapters across the country from MIT to UCLA. Much to our excitement, we are expanding and accepting applications for new chapters at other universities now through February 18, 2022. We will also be hosting an Informational Webinar on January 30, 2022 at 1pm PST where we will share more information about Synapse and the application process and answer any questions. RSVP for Webinar Here.

 

APPLY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment