Search This Blog

TEST

test

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Free Weekly Virtual Shadowing Opportunity

 

My name is Becca Porter and I am the Director of Operations of Motivate MD, a company founded on the premise of helping pre-medical and other health professionals reach their goals. Today, I write to inform you of a free opportunity that I hope you will share with your pre-health students. Earlier this year, we founded our Virtual Rounds, a shadowing opportunity whereby pre-health students may participate in medical cases. I have included a link to our webpage with more information, link to past sessions, as well as the email list sign-up to be included on our weekly email concerning the Virtual Rounds invite. The next Virtual Rounds session is this Friday at 8 pm CST.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email or contact me at 917-994-0765.

 

Thank you, 

No comments:

Post a Comment