Search This Blog

TEST

test

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Medical Fraternity

My name is Samantha Price, and I am currently the Vice President of Recruitment for a medical fraternity here on campus called Phi Delta Epsilon. 

 

We are recruiting new members this fall, and I am reaching out to see if our information could be shared on this listserv. If this is possible, I have attached 2 flyers to share and what we would like our announcement to say below:

 

"Are you a pre-medical student looking for a community of supportive pre-meds? Phi Delta Epsilon is UF’s only co-ed medical fraternity here on campus, and they are recruiting new members! See the flyers attached for information about their rush process and scan the QR code to add yourself to their email list and stay updated!"

 

Please let me know if this would be possible. We would really appreciate it! Also, if there is someone else I should be reaching out to, please let me know. 

 

Thank you in advance. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

 

Best,

Samantha Price 

Phi Delta Epsilon

Vice President of Recruitment

 


No comments:

Post a Comment