Search This Blog

TEST

test

Monday, October 17, 2022

DAT Workshop for Pre-Dental Students (Penn Dental ASDA)

Hello!

My name is Shivani Iyer and I’m a dental student and the Co-Chair of Penn Dental Medicine’s ASDA Pre-Dental Committee. I’m writing to you to inform you that our committee is hosting a DAT Workshop to inform students about the exam as well as studying tips and tricks! We would greatly appreciate it if you could forward the link to sign up to any pre-dental students or students interested in a career in dentistry.
The workshop will be held on Wednesday, October 19th from 6-7pm via Zoom (link will be sent to all those who sign up). Here is the link to sign up:
Thank you so much in advance! If you have any questions, feel free to email me back at shivanii@upenn.edu or forward my email to any interested students with questions as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment