Search This Blog

TEST

test

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Girls Who Code Gainesville Recruiting


 

Hello,

My name is Chris Pallés (she/her), and I run the Girls Who Code Gainesville Club! (We are not the same as Girls Who Code UF.) I am looking for undergraduate students who identify as female/non-binary to volunteer weekly this semester from 6:30-7:30pm via Zoom starting 9/7 to help teach our young Gainesville students coding. The only requirements are access to a computer with a camera and microphone!

Prior experience in coding is preferred, though not required – we use Scratch and Python (Trinket). The projects for this semester have already been set up for weekly plans.

We are also in need of officers! As a senior graduating in the spring, I want people to take over this club after I leave. The girls are wonderful, sweet, ambitious, and insanely smart! Please help me encourage the next generation of STEM kids.

If you are interested, please contact me at 561-676-5594 or gwcgainesville@gmail.com!

Best regards,

Chris Pallés (she/her)

561-676-5594

gwcgainesville@gmail.com

Lead Facilitator of Girls Who Code Gainesville

No comments:

Post a Comment