Search This Blog

TEST

test

Friday, February 16, 2018

Atlantis Fellowship


Hey Everyone!

Pre-Med and interested in traveling? An organization called Atlantis is accepting applications for summer. They are a Pre-med study abroad program that allows you to shadow doctors in European and South American hospitals for over 20 hours per week while rotating specialties. They also have MCAT prep trips, service trips, and research trips abroad! The programs are during summer or winter break, so you no not have to worry about missing classes.
I am an Atlantis fellow and would love to help-out anyone interested in going on one of these trips. I went to Budapest, Hungary over the 2017 winter break to shadow physicians and had an incredible experience. I highly recommend this group and can answer any questions you may have about the program or application process as well as send you a priority application link! The application is not binding.

Do not hesitate to contact me. This program is truly amazing, and I plan to go on another trip so maybe I will see some of you!
Abby Wuensch


434-806-2275

 

No comments:

Post a Comment