Search This Blog

TEST

test

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Atlantis Fellowship Opportunity


Hey Everyone!
Are you interested in healthcare? Do you like to travel? How about shadowing a physician or a surgeon in the morning and exploring a new country in the afternoon? Does that sound like something you want to do this summer? Then I have good news for you!
My name is Katerina Kolarova and I am a Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience Major, graduating this spring. I am on the medicine/healthcare career and last summer, in June 2017, I got to experience something incredible! Here's an amazing opportunity for you!
An organization called Atlantis is accepting applications for this summer. They are a Pre-med study abroad that allows you to shadow doctors in European and South American hospitals for over 20 hours per week while rotating specialties.


If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me (email, phone, or Facebook), I will answer any questions you may have while also explaining how you can apply to become and Atlantis Fellow. If you contact me, I can give you a personal link to apply (which makes your application process go much faster). Submitting an application is not binding. 


It is worth your time, believe me. When I first found out about it, I did not think I would end up going on the trip, but it really was one of my best experiences while attending college. Now it's your turn.
Best, 

Katerina Kolarova


(727)710-4110

No comments:

Post a Comment