Search This Blog

TEST

test

Monday, October 9, 2017

Atlantis Project


My name is Brandon Levin and I’m a pre-med senior student at the University of Florida. Are you looking to do something to boost your resume for medical or PA school? Last summer I went on a shadowing fellowship abroad in Budapest through the Atlantis Project and had an incredible time. The Atlantis Project is an organization that offers international shadowing internships for pre-med students. This allows students that are interested in pursuing a career in the field of medicine to explore beyond their comfort zone and observe what the day-to-day lives are of physicians abroad. This unique experience combines the thrill of being in a new culture with the incredible opportunity to explore different fields of medicine in a distinct society. There are various different countries that are available including Germany, Italy, Spain, Argentina, Lithuania, and more. Also, there are trips throughout the year. I am an ambassador for the program to UF and if you apply through me, your app will get priority review. You can contact me at 727-492-3364. Go Gators!

 

Sincerely,

Brandon Levin

No comments:

Post a Comment