Search This Blog

TEST

test

Monday, November 8, 2021

Penn ASDA Mock Interview Day


 Hello,

My name is Claudia and I am a dental student at The University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Having been in the shoes of pre-dental students myself, I understand the stresses of the dental school application process and wanted to inform you that on November 20th from 1pm-3pm EST Penn ASDA will be holding a virtual mock interview. With your help, we would love to extend this opportunity to the pre-dental community at your school! 
Please feel free to share the attached flyer of the event as well. Students have until November 15th 11:59PM EST to sign up using the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGTNA0ml2yW5nxqUZXJ1Cj1w73ao0I5tSj1WfeGJV26qp47Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

No comments:

Post a Comment