Search This Blog

TEST

test

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Latino Medical Student Association (LMSA)


Hello fellow gators:
My name is Robert Cueto and this upcoming fall I am going to start a LMSA (Latino Medical Student Association) chapter at UF. LMSA is a student run organization targeted to: promote the Latino culture in the field of medicine, educate pre-medical students on Latino health issues, inspire members of the organization to achieve academic excellence, and assist pre- health students as they transition into post-undergraduate studies.

I am currently looking for students to fill key executive positions. If interested, please send me an email to cuetorobertj@ufl.edu and I will send you the specifics of the duties of each position.
The positions that are open are:

Vice-president
Secretary
Treasurer
Public Relations Manager

Thank You,

Robert Cueto

University of Florida College of Health and Human Performance 

Class of 2019


 

No comments:

Post a Comment