Search This Blog

TEST

test

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Anesthesiology Assistant Program at Nova Southeastern University


Hello!

My name is Heather Berman and I am a UF graduate, class of 2015. I am reaching out to you today to provide you with some information about the Anesthesiologist Assistant Program at Nova Southeastern University. For most of my undergraduate career I was on a pre-medical track, constantly struggling with the decision to apply to medical school or to various other health related graduate programs and after a lot of research, I learned about the anesthesiologist assistant profession. 

Certified Anesthesiologist Assistants (CAAs) are highly skilled health professionals who work under the direction of licensed anesthesiologists to implement anesthesia care plans. CAAs work exclusively within the anesthesia care team environment as described by the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA). All CAAs possess a premedical background, have a baccalaureate degree, and complete a comprehensive didactic and clinical program at the graduate school level. CAAs are trained extensively in the delivery and maintenance of quality anesthesia care, as well as advanced patient monitoring techniques.

I am currently a student at the Nova Southeastern University Anesthesiologist Assistant program, and am hoping you can help spread the word about this great profession! I would have loved for someone to have recommended this program to me earlier in my undergraduate career and so I figured I would contact you to help current undergraduate students figure out their postgraduate goals. 

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me and I will answer any questions to the best of my ability. You can also find out more information about the AA program via the AAAA website.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment