TEST

Please note: The Pre-Health opportunities and information shared to the UF Pre-Health Buzz Blog are NOT affiliated with the University of Florida.

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Synapse — Service Organization Supporting Individuals with Brain Injuries

Good afternoon, 

My name is Viviana Li and I am an undergraduate student in my third year at Johns Hopkins University. I am writing to spread the word about the opportunity to get involved in Synapse, a growing national organization that serves individuals with brain injury. Our mission is to provide a support network for these individuals and to educate and inspire the next generation of leaders in brain injury. Through Synapse, undergraduates collaborate with local physicians and partners with the goal of providing social support opportunities for individuals with brain injury. I personally attribute my desire to pursue medicine to my participation in Synapse and the meaningful, rewarding experiences I have had as a member of my school’s chapter. 
 
Synapse currently has 25 chapters across the country from MIT to UCLA. Much to our excitement, we are expanding and accepting applications for new undergraduate chapters at other universities now through October 20th, 2024. We are hosting an Informational Webinar on September 22, 2023 at 6PM EST / 3PM PST where we will share more information about Synapse and the application process and answer any questions. RSVP for Webinar Here.

The application can be found here.

I have attached our flier below, which contains additional details about our organization and the application process. Thank you for your help - please let me know if you have any questions or if there is any additional information I can provide! 

Kindly,

Viviana Li
Neuroscience 
Johns Hopkins University
Graduating Class of 2026
667.335.3008

No comments:

Post a Comment