Search This Blog

TEST

test

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Gator Pre-Health Transfer Student Organization


Fellow Transfer Students,
 
I am Suren Jeevaratnam, a transfer student, majoring in biology on the pre-med track. I am currently in my second semester at UF. After overcoming a rough first semester, I have decided to create an organization on campus called "Gator Pre-Health Transfer Student Organization," with the help of Dr. Mutahi. 
 
The reason I wanted to create this organization is to help transfer students form a tight-knit community at UF, which I think is definitely lacking. This organization will help transfer students get to know each other and obtain leadership positions. I want to make the leadership positions strictly for transfer students to allow them to develop outside class and to also have experiences to put down on future applications( i.e. graduate schools, medical schools, etc...). This organization will take part in the following activities: volunteering (medical & community), fundraising, socials (to get to know each and make friends), and many other events!!
 
Even though this organization is geared towards pre-health majors, anyone can join; however, most events we will be taking part in will usually be health related.
 
Please consider taking part in this great opportunity that has the potential to become big at UF. Also, if you are interested in fulfilling an executive board position, reach out to me ASAP!
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know! Below are my contacts!!
 
Thanks,
 
Suren Jeevaratnam
sjeevaratnam1@ufl.edu
(904)405-0196

No comments:

Post a Comment