Search This Blog

TEST

test

Friday, October 12, 2018

Atlantis Announcment


Looking for an exciting summer opportunity?

 

Atlantis is accepting applications for an immersive summer shadowing abroad fellowship! Atlantis fellowships are made for pre-health students, and allow you to shadow doctors in European and South American hospitals for over 20 hours per week while rotating specialties.

 

I was an Atlantis fellow in the Summer of 2016 in Talavera, Spain and had an incredible experience. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me, and I will answer any questions. 

 

As an alumni ambassador for Atlantis, I can give your application PRIORITY REVIEW for our programs.

 

Email, call, or text me at ltruckenbrod@ufl.edu or 321-578-2752.

 

Apply now! The application is fast and easy and spaces for summer fellowships will fill up fast! 

 


------

 

Thank you so much. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

 

Best,
Leah Truckenbrod

No comments:

Post a Comment