Search This Blog

TEST

test

Monday, March 20, 2017

Shadow Doctors for 20+ Hours a Week Abroad


Hello Pre-Health Students!

I'm Joshua Longfield, and I'm a pre-med student here at UF too, but I'm emailing you to let you know about an amazing shadowing opportunity.

Last summer, I went on the Atlantis Fellowship in Spain, which enabled me to shadow doctors for more than 20 hours a week, as well as the experience of a study abroad. I'd even say it was life changing, helping me feel more confident about my choice of being pre-med as well as strengthening my application for medical school.

I'm emailing you all to help you have this same great opportunity! Applications for the program are accepted on a rolling basis, and there are sessions during the summer and winter breaks. If you'd like more information, you can check out the website at https://www.atlantis-project.org , or contact me to meet up to chat at jlongfield@ufl.edu or (407) 401-5231. If you'd like to apply, make sure to contact me before doing so, since I can get your application priority review. 

Best,

Joshua Longfield


No comments:

Post a Comment