Search This Blog

TEST

test

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hospital Internship Opportunity For Listserv


Hello UF Pre-Health Students!
My name is Leah Truckenbrod and I am a junior biochemistry major. I wanted to let you know about an exciting opportunity that I thought you all might be interested in. 
Last Summer, I was admitted to the Atlantis Fellowship which enabled me to shadow doctors for 20+ hours a week in Talavera de la Reina, Spain. It was a life-changing experience and I'm much more confident that medicine is the right path for me because of it. You can check out all the details on their website here.
If you're interested in learning more or hearing about my experience, contact me before you apply and I will make sure your application is given priority review. Feel free to email me back at ltruckenbrod@ufl.edu if you want to hear about my experience or have any questions!
Best,
Leah Truckenbrod
UF Atlantis Project Ambassador 

No comments:

Post a Comment